Unstoppable sneezing, itchy eyes, and runny nose! If you have allergies then these symptoms are all too common and if you have these symptoms then you know spring has come. For those with allergies the spring time can’t be enjoyed to its fullest. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could enjoy the warm weather and the flowers? It be nice to not have to stay up all night sneezing, your nose deserves a break. Of course you can go to the medicine cabinet and take loads of pills to reduce your symptoms, but did you know that you could also take advantage of aromatherapy to relieve your pain and relax.
Here is what you do
- If you don’t already own a diffuser, now is the time to buy one.
- Once you have received your diffuser fill it with water, you are already almost on your way to helping your allergies!
- Go onto Pinterest
- Type in Allergies and Essential Oils- you find tons of pages of ways to cure your allergies. Some are weird, they will tell you to put the oil on your nose or feet, but remember you have a diffuser so that works best.
- Once you have found what oils will help your particular symptoms add about 5-10 drops of your favorite allergy fighting oils to your diffuser and turn it on.
- Grab a book, enjoy the soothing mist, and relax!
So there you have it, a short and quick post on how to use essential oils to help your allergies. I hope this has helped you, if you have any questions please feel free to comment below!